For many of us, there is a stereotypical view of what your college experience should be like. For some, this includes becoming a member of the Greek Life community at their school. Here are 10 things tips to keep in mind, if becoming Greek is something you are interested in.
1. Understand Greek Life on Campus
2. Think about your personality type
3. Think about the social scene
4. Talk to your friends about joining
5. Know your motivation for joining
6. Decide if you want the commitment
7. Understand the Financial obligation
8. Talk to students who are already Greek
9. Talk to “non Greeks”
10. Think about the long-term.
As always, turn to The Freshman Survival Guide for more information on Greek Life.